Monday, October 12, 2015

Mode.Radio's Weekly Mix #47--DJ Nyack--Fat Belly Bella Mix


So last week I featured Erykah Badu mixing and while looking for that, I found Brazilian-based, International DJ Nyack. I saw this mix, downloaded it, and for and hour and a half I was in pure joy. I love Erykah Badu and this set made my Saturday evening of cooking. :)

A little about DJ Nyack. He started DJing at 23 and got his first international gig in 2011 at Coachella. He has DJed in the states, Argentina, Brazil, the UK, Germany, and more. In his home of Brazil, he's well-known as a hip-hop DJ and his website has lots of mixes expressing his love for hip-hop and R&B. Check those out at http://djnyack.com and Enjoy this mix!

Tracklisting (all tracks with no artist names are Erykah Badu's):
Nancy Wilson – I’m In Love
Honey
Silvia Straplin – You Can’t Turn Me Away
Turn me Away [Get Munny]
Think Twice
06 Annie
07 The Healer
Eddie Kendricks – Intimate Friends
Fall In Love [Your Funeral]
Soldier
AppleTree
Love Of My Life [feat. Bahamadia, Queen Latifah and Angie Stone]
Back In The Day
On & On
… & On
Window Seat
Bump It
The Wings – Arrough Through Me
Gone Baby Don’t Be Long
Bag Lady
Ndugu & The Chocolate Jam – Take Some Time
Umm Hmm
Tarika Blue – Dreamflower
Didn’t Cha Know
Next Lifetime
I Want You
Atlantic Starr – Touch A Four Leaf Clover
4 Leaf Clover

No comments:

Post a Comment