Saturday, April 11, 2015

Radio Ready--Ladymode--Snowbound Part 1

Greetings all!
I've been away this past month, vacationing around the area and having visitors during my Spring Break, but now I'm back with a new Radio Ready. It's been a while but I wanted to drop this mix I did in February called "Snowbound." I actually did 4 Snowbound mixes, which I will feature throughout this year.

"Snowbound" comes from being snowbound here in Nashville during February and March with nothing to do, especially when my daughter was napping. So I got some tunes together, played around with a couple of DJ apps, and created these mixes. The tracks kind of go all over the place, ranging from disco and soul to Hip-Hop and Electronica. Hope you enjoy!


Tracklisting:
I Stand Alone--Robert Glasper Experiment feat. Common
Wecanonlybewhoweare--Crazy P (Keep Shelly in Athens Remix)
Mushroom Alignment--Benwaa
Give It Back--Gaelle
MFSB w/Me--Osmose
IGY--Donald Fagen
Lovely Day--Jill Scott
Butterfly--India Arie
Someone to Love Me--Mary J Blige feat. Diddy and Lil Wayne
Started from the Bottom--Drake
C.R.E.A.M.--WuTang Clan
Ya Playin' Yaself--Jeru the Damaja
Juicy--The Notorious BIG
Today Was A Good Day--Ice Cube
Strawberry Letter 23--The Brothers Johnson
Slipping in to Darkness--WAR
Bonita Applebum--A Tribe Called Quest
I Can't Go For That--Hall & Oates

No comments:

Post a Comment