Monday, July 27, 2009

Debut Series Vol. 15--Sergio--Baby I'm Burnin'


To celebrate hot August Nights, Sergio from the Bay Area has blessed uws with a hot disco mix, "Baby I'm Burnin.'" Enjoy the mix and check out Sergio's other mixes on http://www.sergioaudio.com

Tracklisting:
Alton McClain & Destiny- "You Bring To Me My Morning Light"
Farid- "Far Away"
Global Communication- "The Way (Secret Ingredients Mix)"
Rick Astley- "Whenever You Need Somebody (Remix)"
Trance Dance- "Do The Dance (Chris' Chop Shop Mix)"
Ronnie Dyson- "All Over My Face (Disco Plumber edit)"
Quartz- "Beyond The Clouds (Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix)"
Sylvester- "Tell Me (Album Remix)"
Poopee and the N.Y. Squirrels- "Bust That Nut"
The Raes- "A Little Lovin' (Keeps The Doctor Away)"
Dolly Parton- "Baby I'm Burnin'"
Pat Lundy- "Work Song (Faze Action remix)"
High Energy- "Should Have Gone Dancing"
Persia- "Inch By Inch"
Columbus Circle- "If You Read My Mind"
Ray Parker Jr. And Raydio- "For Those Who Like to Groove"
Lemuria- "Hunk of Heaven"

LISTEN HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment