Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Holiday Daily Mix #4--Sergio Fedasz--Live at Seattle Eagle, October 2015

I first met Sergio Fedasz in the Bay Area when he was DJing in clubs throughout the city (aka San Francisco), had started a regular night called GO BANG!, and was on KALX 90.7 at UC Berkeley. I featured him 3 times here on Mode.Radio, but I hadn't featured him since 2010 and I figured it was about time. Here's a little info from his Resident Advisor bio:
In 2010, Sergio was voted San Francisco's best DJ by readers of SF Weekly. He creates amazing edits of vintage disco tracks with Allen Craig as The SyntheTigers, and they have begun producing original house music (with disco flourishes) released on their Mirrorball Records label. 

I've been following his adventures for a while and once I heard this mix done a couple of months ago, I knew I had to feature it. Enjoy and if you'd like a download, email me at mode.radio@hotmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment