Monday, September 7, 2015

Mode.Radio's Weekly Mix #45--Stan Zeff--Live at Music Room Atlanta, March 2015



Happy Labor Day Weekend! I'm a little sad this weekend because I wasn't able to make to Atlanta's annual House in the Park event yesterday. I had plans, but as with most Labor Day weekends, friends come in town and such. 

What's House in the Park? It's an annual event featuring the best house DJs in the South, nationally, and Internationally. It started in Atlanta in 2005, and has grown to massive heights in the past 10 years.

So to cure my sadness, for the weekly mixes, I'm going to feature the deep house music that was played yesterday at the park during the month of September. My first artist is Stan Zeff.

Stan Zeff was born in London and currently lives in Atlanta. He frequently DJs throughout the states and in England. He's a part of the Tambor Party crew, playing shows in Atlanta, NYC, Detroit, Miami, and more.

This mix was done at Music Room 327 in Atlanta in March. There;s no tracklisting but it's full of deep house goodness.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment