Sunday, January 8, 2017

Mode.Radio's Weekly Mix #74--DJ Tabone--Nu Urban Rhythm and Soul Vibes


Mode.Radio's back for 2017 with some new mixes from great DJs!

As some of you may know, I've been doing a radio show here in Nashville called Soul of the City. The show features neo-soul, r&b, and hip-hop, so I decided for this 1st mix of 2017, I'd feature some of those similar sounds.

One of my favorite DJs is Atlanta's DJ Tabone. Well known for his neo-soul mixes, Tabone put our 12 short  mixes last December called the "12 Days of Mixmas." This mix is one of my favorites. It features unsigned and independent soul artists and mixes from 2016. Artists including Teedra Moses and mixes featuring Beyonce and more!

It's a short mix, but it's a good way to start 2017. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment