Sunday, June 5, 2016

Mode.Radio's Weekly Mix #63--Queen Majesty--Mix for Intermission, May 2016


Sunday mornings at my house consists of my husband cooking breakfast, my kid looking at the comic page and me reading the newspaper listening to a dub mix. Sometimes I listen to WRAS 88.5FM online and sometimes I play DJ Mixes. Today I was looking for a new mix and hit up Recess NYC's Intermission website. I was pleasantly surprised by this mix from Brooklyn's Queen Majesty.

Queen Majesty has been DJing for over 20 years and had two radio shows on East Village Radio, up until 2014. Along with that she's a business owner with her own hot sauce line. Loving this mix and hope it makes any day of your week chill.

Enjoy!

TRACKLIST

  1. Depth Charge - Keith Hudson
  2. Numbers Dub - King Tubby
  3. Love Land - Sound Dimension
  4. Live Wire - Soul Brothers
  5. Voodoo Moon - Jackie Mittoo
  6. El Bang Bang - Jackie Mittoo
  7. Julia Sees Me - Exodus
  8. Reggae Rock - Jackie Mittoo
  9. Sidewalk Doctor Part Too - Jackie Mittoo
  10. Luanda - CS Dodd
  11. Push Pull - Pablove Black
  12. Little Sunshine - Jackie Mittoo
  13. Russian Satellite - Jackie Mittoo


No comments:

Post a Comment