Saturday, November 8, 2014

Radio Ready--DJ Eko--Soultronica Vol. 6

Hello Mode.Radio fans! Radio Ready is back after a LONG hiatus! Thanks to those that have been keeping up with this blog as I have moved, had to get a new computer, got a new job, etc.

For this latest episode of Radio Ready, I went back to a DJ I had featured in February, DJ Eko. I had originally discovered her through a couple of my Burning Man friends and I posted her mix for RecessNYC. Loved her, communicated with her through her Twitter and wanted more mixes.

Her inspiration for this mix actually comes from Burningman 2014. Eko says: Since this year I was unable to sound-captain artcar gliding across the desert I took the sensation of unfulfilled expression and encapsulated it in Soultronica Vol.6. I enjoy being clever. The mix came together organically around our Burningman themes and is chalked full of secret-society catch phrases and glimmerings of shared magic and symbolism

So here is her latest Soultronica Vol 6. Look at the tracklisting and get excited, because this mix is going to be fun! Enjoy!

Tracklisting
ASTR - Hold On We're Going Home (Drake Cover)
ED SHEERAN - I See Fire (Kygo Remix)
POPCAAN - Everything Nice
SNAKEHIPS - After I Met U
TINASHE - 2 On (Yung Gud Remix)
CAZZETTE - Sleepless (Charles Deluxe Remix)
MOVEMENT - Us (Giraffage Remix)
TENSNAKE - 58 BPM (Featuring Fiora)
AMERIE - Gotta Work ( Phazz Remix )
STEVIE NICKS- Stand Back (eli escobar discomix) 4:30 home
KATE BUSH - Running Up That Hill
SLAPTOP - Sunrise
STWO - Try To Resist
SALVA - Keys Open Doors
JAMIE LIDELL & TENSNAKE - Feel Of Love (Boys Noize & Djedjotronic Remix)
KORELESS - Lost in Tokyo (Teen Flirt Edit)
SIA FT. THE WEEKND - Elastic Heart
DISCLOSURE - When a Fire Starts to Burn (C2C Remix)
LIDO - lost feat. muri (stwo-remix)
SBTRKT - Wildfire
MIGUEL - Do You… (Cashmere Cat Remix)
BEYONCE - Drunk in Love (Hunt for the Breeze Edit)
COSMO’S MIDNIGHT - The Dofflin (Wave Racer Remix)
SAM SMITH - Money On My Mind (Salute remix)
JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Spaceship Coupe [Eyelove Remix]
DISCLOSURE - You & Me (Flume remix)
PARA ONE - Empire
ELLIE GOULDING - Burn (Maths Time Joy Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment