Monday, March 31, 2014

Debut Series 60--MsE--Just Playing Around--Prince vs Michael Jackson

For our last Debut Series, I have taken to the decks for a mix I did this week. I'm calling the series "Just Playing Around" because when I get behind the tables, I'm not looking to be a superstar DJ. I'm just playing around, mixing good music together. For this mix, I decided to go back to two of my favorite artists, Prince and Michael Jackson. I did the hits, but a couple of rare tracks too and some tracks inspired by or produced the artist themselves. Mixing's not perfect but I  hope you like me just playing around...

1. Sexy Dancer--7Hurtz and Peaches
2. Sexy Dancer--Prince
3. Sexy MF--Prince
4. Dancing Machine--Jackson 5
5. Don't Stop till You Get Enough--Michael Jackson
6. Working Day and Night--Michael Jackson
7. The Glamorous Life--Sheila E
8. Kiss--Prince
9. I Want to be Your Lover--Prince
10. Human Nature--Michael Jackson
11. Pink Cashmere--Prince
12. Can't Help It--Michael Jackson
13. Erotic City--Prince



No comments:

Post a Comment