Friday, January 17, 2014

Mode.Radio Weekly Mix #6--DJ Jamad--Purple Moon Mix


DJ Jamad of Atlanta has been a friend of mine for many years. I met him in the oddest place, my dentist office! I didn't realize that he was the soul DJ that I had been seeing at clubs like "Kaya" and "Ten27" until he gave me one of his mixes in the dentist chair, lol!

When I went home for the holidays, I picked up his mix "Naturally Red" and enjoyed it. So when I was looking for a weekly mix, I stumbled upon this one. It's been out for a year and it features some neo-soul classics and updated cuts. You can check out his other mixes on Soundcloud under DJJamad Plays. The. Ish, or on his website, www.djjamad.com. Enjoy!

Tracklisting: 
1. Jose James & Flying Lotus - Made For Love
2. Afta-1 - The Time In Between
3. Soul Persona feat. Julietta Ashby - Get My Sh*t Together
4. Big Boi & Andre 3000 - Royal Flush (Damaj MOD)
5. Da Bush Babees - We Run Things
6. Dezaray Dawn - Can't Look Down
7. SLik D - Midnight Vibes (Damaj Edit)
8. Maxmillion Dunbar - Bare Feet
9. Sade - Keep Looking (Damaj MOD)
10. RJD2 feat. Aaron Livingston - Crumbs Off The Table
11. Plantlife - Luv 4 The World
12. Leela James - Music (7 Samurai Remix)
13. Nicolay ft Carlitta Durand - Wake Up In Another Life
14. Calvin Harris - Colours
15. Dino & Bride - Crunchy
16. J Dilla - Nothing Like This Mix
17. Strafe - Set It Off
18. Silhouette Brown - Strawberries In Vinegar
19. Amy Winehouse - Return For Me (Damaj Mod)
20. Rednose Distrikt - Clave
21. Marc Mac - Jazz Flares
22. Masta Ace & Action - Letter To The Better
23. Ty - Wait A Minute (Dwele Mix/ Original)
24. 14KT - The Waiting Room
25. ilija Rudman - After Midnight (Greg Wilson Remix)
26. Salah Ananse feat. Jimi James - Everything
27. Adonis & Lloyd - No Way Back Shawty
28. Erykah Badu - Window Seat


No comments:

Post a Comment